Our preserved roses last up to one year without water or any special care…not to mention they GLOW in the Dark.
- Avoid touching the roses to ensure the GLOW substance stays on it.
- Avoid contact with water and heat.
- Avoid environment with high humidity.
- Do not put the flowers into direct sunlight for a long period of time.
How to make it GLOW:
- For the first charge, you need to charge it for at least 10 minutes as the arrangement has been in a box for a period of time.
- You can easily charge with any kind of light such as lamps, flashlights and sunlight for at least 2 minutes.